Scientific and Technical Centre "Nanocluster" (STC "Nanocluster") developed an alternative the synthesis of hydroxylation of Fullerene to a hyper polyhydroxylated fullerenol Ñ60(OH)60 from suspensions of Fullerene in water. Synthesis takes place in one stage and is only in the aqueous phase, without the use of any solvents, including benzene, toluene, ortho-xylene. Synthesis duration is 20-30 min. Conversion (degree of reaction) Fullerene in water-soluble derivatives is about 98-99%. Synthesized hyper fullerenol Ñ60(OH)60 is a yellow solid product. The solubility of this fullerenol in water is 60-70 grams per liter. Depending on the concentration the color of the solution of this fullerenol in the water from yellow to red (see picture):
Mass spectrum of this fullerenol corresponds to the fullerenol Ñ60(OH)60: Base Peaks 1739.9879 is equal to the molecular weight of fullerenol Ñ60(OH)60 (M=1740).
Hyper polyhydroxylated fullerenol Ñ60(OH)60 can be used in:
• Antiviral medicine without cytotoxicity;
• Antioxidants, comparable to fullerenes under their effectiveness;
• Wound and burn healing medicine.
• Modifiers of polymers, resins, glues, paint-and-lacquer and other materials;
• Modifiers of materials on base of silicate binding agents, including concretes;
• Component of electrolytes for metal galvanic coatings;
• Component of ultra-hard composite materials with metal matrix.
Agroindustry – plant cultivation and animal husbandry
• Plant growth stimulants;
• Antiviral and antimycotic agents;
• Preparations, which increase stability of crops by complex nonspecific action;
• Additives to fodders, which increase resistibility of agricultural animals and birds to different diseases, and which do not accumulate in their organism.
STC "Nanocluster" offers:
Phone: +7 912 210 67 55
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com